Upon your arrival to Zagreb, the city of a million hearts and Europe’s best Winter destination, we are taking you on a Bike Tour. Relax and have a light exercise in the company of our professional guide who will show you most important landmarks of our capital and spicy all up with a bunch of fun facts. After lunch in one of our local restaurants, we will be more than happy to show you the best places to enjoy our capital and to practice an old Croatian tradition, the tradition of gossiping and drinking coffee. Dinner and night in Zagreb.
After breakfast at hotel we are taking you to the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the biggest national park in Croatia that extends across two Croatian counties. Sightseeing with our local guide is followed by no more or less than one of the longest Zipline in Europe while enjoying the view over this untouched natural beauty. Want to feel like flying? This is the perfect activity for you. Free time, dinner and night in Plitvice.
After breakfast at hotel, we are taking you to North Velebit National Park, the youngest of eight national parks recognisable for its preserved biodiversity, richness of natural phenomena and wilderness. Cycle through a patchwork of the most diverse habitats, home to numerous plants, fungus and animal species and breathe in the beauty. After lunch on the road, we are headed to Zadar, „the coolest Croatian town “, for free time. Dinner and night in Zadar.
There isn’t a better way to start the day than with a physical activity. We are taking you on a Sea Kayaking tour with our experienced local guide. Explore the town the way merchants and pirates used to see it, from the sea. After lunch at restaurant and some free time, we are continuing our excursion to Split, the largest city in the Dalmatia region and the second largest city in Croatia that lies on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea. Sightseeing with our local guide, free time, dinner and night in Split.
Ready for a combination of adventure and relaxation? After breakfast at hotel, we are taking you Rafting on Cetina river, which is definitely one of the most attended tours in Dalmatia. Good mood and team work is all you need. Afterwards we are taking you for lunch in Omiš, an old pirate town, where you will have time to relax, take a swim and enjoy the sun and the sea. Return to Split, dinner and night in hotel.
Day 6 is reserved for a Quad Safari on the sunniest island in the Adriatic, the island of Hvar. The synonym for beauty and luxury, Hvar is definitely one of the most visited places in Croatia, one of the top 10 islands in Europe and a perfect place for our Quad adventure. The ride of your lives is followed by lunch at local restaurant in which you can taste all the delices of Dalmatian gastronomic offer. For those who are still not tired, we propose to try Paddling. Let’s see how long you can keep your balance! Return to Split, dinner and night at hotel.
• Airconditioned vehicle at group’s disposal as per itinerary
• Driver’s license, board, lodgings, and travel expenses
• Hotel accommodation on HB basis as per itinerary
• Lunch in Zagreb, Plitvice, Sjeverni Velebit, Zadar, Omiš, Hvar
• Experienced English speaking local guide for Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zadar and Split
• Entrance fee for Cathedral of Saint Domnius in Split, Palace Substructures in Split, Temple of Jupiter in Split
• Entrance fee for Plitvice Lakes National Park
• Activities: Bike Tour in Zagreb, Ziplining in Plitvice, Cycling in Sjeverni Velebit National Park, Sea Kayaking in Zadar, Rafting on Cetina River, Quad Safari on the island of Hvar
• Costs of organization
• Optional tours offered, or services not mentioned
• Paddling on Hvar
• Items of a personal nature
• Meals not mentioned
• Drivers/guides/porters gratuity
• Trip Cancellation Insurance and Trip Health Insurance